Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance & Accounting
Aged care is a booming industry in Melbourne and our client as at the forefront of the competitors. Robert Half's client is an Aged Care giant who continue to expand and progress. Our client is a company who prides themselves with a modern and exciting culture.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable function in this role. Specifically, your duties will include:
* Process resident billings and ensure they are on time and accurate.
* Process and ensure direct debits are correctly maintained when transfer, discharges, & admissions of residents occur.
* Ensure all resident fees and charges are up to date and in the billing system accurately.
* Confirm receipting is completed prior to billing and month end close off.
* Generate and distribute resident invoices/Statements
* Generate and distribute Sundry Debtor invoices
* Process adjustments
* Other transactional duties
You will be an accomplished Accounts Receivable professional ready to progress your career. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and have a confident, professional attitude to your work is key in succeeding in this role. Your friendly and vibrant demeanor along with your positive attitude would be beneficial in this team environment. Previous Aged Care exposure is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference no. 01445AS