Accounts Receivable Officer - Aged Care
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 09 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9991395AS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Aged care is a booming industry in Melbourne and our client is at the forefront of the market in terms of their offering. Robert Half's client is an Aged Care provider who continue to expand and progress. Our client is a company who prides themselves with a modern and exciting culture.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable function in this role. Specifically, your duties will include:
* Process resident billings and ensure they are on time and accurate.
* Process and ensure direct debits are correctly maintained when transfer, discharges, & admissions of residents occur.
* Ensure all resident fees and charges are up to date and in the billing system accurately.
* Confirm receipting is completed prior to billing and month end close off.
* Generate and distribute resident invoices/Statements
* Generate and distribute Sundry Debtor invoices
* Process adjustments
* Other transactional duties
You will be an accomplished Accounts Receivable professional ready to progress your career. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and have a confident, professional attitude to your work is key in succeeding in this role. Your friendly and positive attitude would be beneficial in this team environment. Previous Aged Care exposure is essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference no. 9991395AS
140 William Street