$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 July 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is offering a dynamic work environment and career progression for the right person. You will enjoy proactively pursuing further training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing, high-performance team. You will report to the Accounts Co-Coordinator and will enjoy the challenge of this high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the all the Accounts Payable needs of the AP/Finance Department. Do you like an ever-changing environment and have exemplary Customer Service skills? As the Accounts Payable Clerk two days will ever be the same. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you process invoices and credit notes, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, maintain foreign currency tables, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques.
Are you a forward-thinking, highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task? This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents as well as maintain the A/P Public Folder Email enquiries. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including monthly report preparation where required.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years in an Accounts Payable role with high volume processing
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial information
- Ability to develop a rapport with internal staff and external clients
- Solid computer skills - particularly in Word and Excel
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Good judgement and tenacity
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Listens and understands instructions
- A strong team player who likes to work as a team member but works well autonomously
- Experience in dealing with foreign currencies preferred
You are highly organised, detail-oriented team player, and have excellent time management skills. You have a flexible outlook and will enjoy multi-tasking. Building relationships is key and good communication skills at all levels are paramount. You are able to work well under pressure whilst understanding a sense of urgency and can understand how priorities do change. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer continuous improvement solutions to improve the A/P function and are keen to progress your career in A/P
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631