Accounts Payable Officer
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 October 2018
Finance and accounting
A rapidly growing retail brand who are expanding operations both domestically and internationally. Our client promotes a supportive, collaborative, innovative environment for their staff.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensure all supplier invoices are accurate and match approved PO's
- Process payments and reconcile supplier statements
- Staff Expenses
- Follow up outstanding items in a timely manner
- File and maintain all associated documentation ensuring they are all accurate and up-to-date
- Provide assistance as required ensuring team objectives are met
- Assist in the coordination of general ledger requirements
To be successful in this role you will have high volume Accounts payable experience. Experience in retail would be preferred but not essential. You will have excellent written and communication skills. You will be friendly but motivated, switched on with the ability to manage your own work load.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format is preferred. For further information please contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3631.
Job Reference No: 10688025AS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631