Accounts Payable Officer
$60,000.00 - $61,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 May 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Account Payable skills. Our client is an excellent construction company offering a supportive work environment and an exciting opportunity. You will report to the Financial Controller and have opportunity for increasing your skill set and boost your career growth within this high energy finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will enjoy a wealth of variety as you prepare payables and payments, reconcile creditors, handle transaction queries, arrange EFT payments and administer payments of suppliers.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an Accounts Payable role or similar
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career
- Exposure to a variety of different duties and tasks
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
REF NO: 06810-0010209460CF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631