Accounts Payable Officer
$55000 - 55000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
12 October 2018
Finance and accounting
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and dynamic Accounts Payable Officer with excellent attention to detail to join a reputable construction company in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs. An exciting and supportive working environment and culture with a convenient location that brings you close to public transport.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, some of your duties will include:
- Processing invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitor payments and maintain weekly debtors' spreadsheet
- Preparation and processing of EFT batches and cheques
- Maintain accurate and timely Accounts Payable system
- Minimal assisting with Accounts Receivable processing
- Ad hoc tasks in line with the Finance team
You will be professionally presented with an excellent attention to detail and a dynamic individual. You will have excellent written and oral skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of management. Larger ERP system experience will be highly preferable. If you are looking for an Accounts Payable role with a great working environment and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Essential skills will be:
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification in Business/Commerce or something similar
- Strong Excel skills
- Advanced Microsoft office capability
Interviews are being conducted this week, please don't hesitate in sending your details to us today. Or for further information, contact Cameron Fraenkel at our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0009100882CF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631