Accounts Payable Officer | Retail Industry | $55k plus
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 15 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 08267AS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
A rapidly growing retail brand who are expanding both domestically and internationally. Our client promote a supportive, collaborative, innovative environment for their staff.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensure all supplier invoices are accurate and match approved PO's
- Process payments and reconcile supplier statements
- Staff Expenses
- Follow up outstanding items in a timely manner
- File and maintain all associated documentation ensuring they are all accurate and up-to-date
- Provide assistance as required to ensure team objectives are met.
- Assist in the co-ordination of general ledger requirements
To be successful in this role you will have extensive Accounts Payable experience. Experience in retail would be preferred but not essential. You will have excellent written and communication skills. You will be friendly but motivated, switched on with the ability to manage your own work load.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. For further information please contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3631.
Job Reference No: 08267AS
140 William Street