Accounts Payable Manager
$80000 - 100000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
9 November 2018
Finance and accounting
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join a reputable organisation within the Health industry, based in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs. Always striving for excellence with strong values and a passion for innovation, our client is a prestigious organisation based in multi-award-winning premises. The Accounts Payable Manager will join a fast paced and collaborative environment and will be expected to hit the ground running as part of a high performing team.
Managing a team of Accounts Payable Officers, you will be responsible for driving the AP function, including all internal reporting, stakeholder management and the handling of escalated queries.
This will be a hands-on processing role and you will be overseeing the Accounts Payable system, payment runs and will manage the AP inbox whilst training and mentoring the AP team.
The day to day duties of the Accounts Payable Manager will include:
- Day to day management of the Accounts Payable function, including the supervision of the AP team
- Management of Accounts Payable mailbox and telephone enquiries, ensuring all queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Continuous training and development
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Managing the relationship with creditors, stakeholder within the organisation and related external parties
- Monitor the activities of Accounts Payable team to ensure that KPI is met
You will be an experienced and hands on Accounts Payable professional with a minimum of 5 years management experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment dealing with high volume invoice processing. As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be an excellent communicator, have great attention to detail and possess outstanding stakeholder management skills, along with a passion for leading and motivating teams. You will also possess a degree qualification in Finance and Accounting or similar.
Interviews are taking place next week for this role. Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631