Accounts Payable & Compliance Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
24 June 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for an extraordinary Accounts Payable Officer. Our client is a highly reputable organization offering a supportive work environment and an exciting opportunity that does not come about often. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Officer with experience with compliance.
Your primary responsibility is to process accounts payable data and records. As the Compliance Officer, you will enjoy investigating anomalies and have strong evidence of problem solving in your experience. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an Accounts Payable role
- High volume data processing
- Experience in large reconciliations
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career
- Friendly team
- Great location with good public transport
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631