Accounts Payable Analyst
$27.00 - $30.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
1 June 2019
Finance and accounting
A non for profit organisation with a friendly, welcoming culture. This organisation offer full training and support for this temporary position, Offices are in Melbourne's inner north and can be reached by car or by tram and train.
This is a project role expected to last up to 2 months in duration. The role has an Accounts Payable focus with typical day to day duties including:
- Using the client management system to match invoices and PO numbers to data contained on the system
- Potentially supporting the main payables function with the processing of invoices
- Handling and following up on any queries
- Liaising with internal team members to resolve issues and seek approvals
- Data entry where necessary
This position could commence as early as Wednesday the 5th of June.
Given the quick start nature of this position, we are seeking applicants who are available for an immediate start with no significant holiday commitments over the next 2 months.
Also, the following would be necessary
- Full working rights (working holiday visa candidates welcome to apply)
- Comfortable commuting to Melbourne's inner north
- Some existing data entry and accounts payable knowledge
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631