$70000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
14 December 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a fast-growing technology services company looking for your exceptional skills as a Payroll Officer. This brilliant role is very involved, and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Payroll and Accounts Payable processing.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. This is a very busy role where you will be responsible for the following:
- Full end to end payroll processing managing the fortnightly pay runs
- Full function accounts payable processing including:
- Matching, batching and processing invoices
- Payroll accounting and reporting
- Working with key stakeholders on reporting
- Assisting finance with preparation of accounts payables reporting
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Accounting experience in a publicly-traded company a plus.
- Exceptional experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
You offer a combination of technical skills within accounts payables and payroll processing.
You will have the creative flair to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process.
You are a numbers person, with a strong background in fairwork act, industrial awards, payroll tax and EEO principles. You have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals.
Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management. Your outstanding skill set will prove a valuable asset as you participate in a variety of special reports and ad hoc projects.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference No. 06830-0010749548LS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631