$28 - 32.00 / hour
19 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is reputable retail organisation looking for your exceptional skills as an Accounts Officer on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. This exciting role is fast paced and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the Accounts Payable and Receivable and bank reconciliations duties in addition to a variety of tasks. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from full function Accounts Payable and Receivable through to multiple, high volume bank reconciliations. You will report to the Accounting Manager, with responsibility for reconciling the sales and purchase ledgers at month end close as well as being a major point of contact for all related queries. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P and A/R issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process payments.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least one to three years of exceptional Accounts Officer experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel and high volume bank reconciliations.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to external stakeholders.
- Exceptional experience with ERP based software is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work well within a team.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P and A/R functions.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined position giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631