Accounts Officer | Health Industry | Salary Packaging
$65000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading Australian biotech organisation who have a rare opportunity to join their finance team based in the inner South East suburbs to provide assistance to the CFO.
Reporting to the CFO, the responsibilities of the Accounts Officer will include:
- Accounts Payable for a variety of client databases
- Provide guidance to all staff on accounts payable procedures
- Ensure all ATO compliance requirements (GST and FBT) are met
- Process electronic transfer payments and distribute remittance advice as required
- Respond to customer / creditor enquiries and follow up with responsible officers
- Process claims for reimbursement of petty cash, per diems and other staff claims
- Preparation of Payment Reports
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- End to end Accounts Receivable
- Receipting of payments, aged receivables analysis and reporting
- Assist program managers with accounts and budget analysis
- Support the finance team in backup of the purchasing and supply, accounts payable and payroll functions
- General processing of accounts transactions (EFT's, accounts payable, donations, debtors, etc.)
- Attending to general office duties as required
You will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who can work independently and collaboratively within a team. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. It is essential that you have sound MS Office knowledge and experience in a high volume role with a strong customer focus.
While not mandatory, previous experience in the health sector and exposure to SUN system would be advantageous.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
For more information please call Brittany Walker-Corbin at Robert Half on 03 9691 3631 or email [email protected], quoting reference number 06931BW.