$60000 - 61000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
13 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an exciting Not-For-Profit organization looking for your exceptional skills as an Accountant. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from performing Month End & Financial Reporting to Process & System optimization.
This fantastic opportunity reporting into the CFO is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the monthly Reconciliations of all Ledgers and Sub Ledgers, Month End, Maintaining Fixed Asset Register, reviewing operational Cash Flow and generate accurate Reports and Analysis.
Your Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Finance and/or Accounting.
- At least three years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Working towards CA or CPA certificate.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a dedicated Accountant to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
If you are looking for a Bookkeeper role with a great culture and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631