$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
17 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is looking for a talented Accountant to join a client with a global presence. This role reports to a Senior Finance Business Partner who is passionate about staff development and team culture. This is a fast-paced business that has a history of steady growth with great career progression opportunities into a variety of business units both inside and outside of finance
Weekly responsibilities will include
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial and KPI reports
- A commercial mindset for problem solving
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Financial and management reporting
- Provide consolidation, reporting, analysis, forecast and budgeting
- Assist with Business partnering across the business when needed.
- Accounts payable, Accounts receivable
- Working along side Stakeholders
You will need to be Vibrant and energetic and bring a strong work ethic to the team. You must be a quick learner and have the desire to succeed.
To be successful for this role, you
- Part or fully CA / CPA qualified.
- 2 + year's experience in finance positions
- An Excellent understanding of MS & Excel
- Clear understanding in time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Commit to tight deadlines that are provided.
For more information, please contact 03 9691 3631.
Reference number: 06810-0010988473 TC
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631