Accountant | Non-for Profit Organisation | Temp to Perm
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9356080SL
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Accountant to join a supportive finance team in the Not-for-profit industry whose offices are based on the city fringe on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting to the CFO, your duties will include:
* Preparation of monthly management reports
* preparation of the monthly Dashboard Reports
* Preparation of P&L's
* monthly variances analysis
* Monitoring of budgeted vs. actual expenditure.
* Managing cash flows
* Preparation and submission of BAS and FBT returns
* Assist with Annual Budget preparation
* Preparation of Annual Statutory Reports
* Managing the Fixed Asset register
* Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts
* Analysis of expense Analysis
To be successful, you will be an Accountant with 5+ years' experience in a similar hand on role who is able to hit the ground running with little/no training. Previous experience using Great Plains would be highly advantageous. You will have excellent communication skills coupled with string attention to detail and intermediate Excel skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference Number: 9356080SL
140 William Street