Accountant - NFP - CBD - Temp to Perm
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 04 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 9105879LM
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a talented Accountant, to join a well-respected Not-for-Profit organisation based in the CBD.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will be responsible for;
- Preparation and submission of monthly management accounts for the board and executive team
- Variance analysis of monthly management accounts, reporting any significant variances to Directors and Managers, acting as required
- Undertake analysis and interpretation of statistical and financial information for use in management decision making
- Budgeting and forecasting, including the annual business planning process. Including operational and capital budgets
- Liaise with external audit, ensuring queries are actioned in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparation of journals
- Processing of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Management of accounts receivable function
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
The successful candidate will be CPA qualified and will have previous experience of holding an Accountants role within complex organisation (ideally Not-for-Profit). They will have strong financial accounting skills and good experiences of preparing budgets and forecasts. The will also require excellent communication, attention to detail and must be available immediately.
To register your interest, please submit your CV using the "Apply Now" button.
140 William Street