$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
3 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client needs your outstanding skills as a Treasury Analyst to manage all aspects of Treasury Operations. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a highly respected industry leader enjoying sustainable long-term growth in a role that will challenge and fulfil you, and set your career on a rewarding new trajectory. Be part of an exceptional team in a high energy workplace where initiative is rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Your exceptional experience and business insights will be instrumental as you perform all the relevant treasury functions, including banking and payment transactions, as well as cash flow forecasting, planning and monitoring. There is also a foreign currency component to this role. Your experience in helping to develop strategies to optimize the company's treasury risk profile is vital.
You will tap into your brilliant knowledge of banking systems and transactional banking as you prepare cash forecasts and cash flow analyses, and let your outstanding collaborative skills shine as you work cross-functionally with our finance and business leaders.
As an accountant, your background will also prove pivotal for the organizations working capitol element of the role.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Highly advanced in excel
- Outstanding relevant Treasury experience in a corporate or banking environment- alternatively, a strong audit background with exposure to Treasury
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules as required by local compliance laws.
- Impressive knowledge of relevant accounting standards related to financial instruments including hedge accounting.
- Exposure to Treasury reporting for senior management and business leaders.
- Extraordinary analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Brilliant communication skills - both verbal and written, to convey complex Treasury concepts to colleagues with a non-financial background.
You are a numbers person at heart though you have a natural affinity for solving problems and the creative flair to develop innovative strategies. Highly motivated, you are a self-starter but equally at home collaborating with a broad cross-section of business partners to get work done that delivers real benefits for the business. Your leadership skills allow you to motivate and inspire a talented team, and you have a commitment to lifelong learning and development that lets you explore new initiatives.
What's on offer?
- A rare opportunity be part of the growth journey of this dynamic and innovative company.
- A chance to broaden your skill set and enjoy outstanding career growth.
- The energy of a fast-pace workplace where your expertise and creativity will be challenged every single day.
- The support of a dedicated team of talent comprising some of the best in the business.
- A company that encourages professional development and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202