Tax Accountant | Financial Services
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
August 6, 2018
The organisation is reputable and high-performing business that has experienced substantial year on year growth.
Contract role for 6 months.
Due to sustained growth within the organization our client now needs the skills of a Tax Accountant to support efforts in achieving their reporting and compliance deadlines. This will be a challenging role, initially to be recruited on a contract basis, and will involve the following activities:
- Direct and advise on tax policies and objectives
- Financial statement preparation
- Support the Senior Tax Manager with lodgment of BAS, FBT and Payroll Tax
- Preparation of the organisations year to date tax position
- Calculate tax provisions for the yearly financial statements
- Review and refine tax policy within the company
- Monitor legislative changes in foreign tax laws that may
- Ad hoc analysis using advanced Excel
- Identify and mitigate tax risks and ensure appropriate internal controls are implemented
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who views this contract role as an opportunity to develop their career and tax accounting skills base. As a highly-regarded player in their market place, this is a key time to be part of their growth strategy and could result in a longer-term career move.
You will be a CA/CPA qualified Accountant, who is ready to gain new experiences in a large and complex environment. You will be a commercially driven individual with excellent communication skills, keen to find areas in which to add value both within the finance team, and across other operational areas of the business.
This is a genuine opportunity to gain visibility in one of Brisbane's higher profile employers.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Stewart Selwood in our Brisbane office on 3039 4202
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane