Systems Accountant / Business Analyst
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance & Accounting
Over the past decade this organisation has established themselves as a leader in the age care sector. They take pride in having the ability to offer a diverse range of lifestyle options to their residents.
This is a new role within the organisation and would sit between Finance and Information Services reporting to the Information Services Manager the key responsibilities of the Systems Accountant will include:
- Manage processes in the establishment of a new ERP system including the configuration of systems.
- Solid accounting understanding and experience with the documentation of training materials and testing scripts
- Provide the system design from a functional point of view
- Establish relationships across various departments ensuring operating procedures are followed.
- Provide technical training where needed.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in ERP systems implementation, ideally with Navision. You are able to manage your time and have a strong background in financial systems. You are able to quickly establish interoffice relationships and are looking for a long term opportunity to progress your career.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Andrew Hodson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202