$65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
16 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as an SMSF Administrator. This brilliant role is very involved, and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, lodgment of income tax returns, pension establishments etc. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting and superannuation skills will see you involved in everything from preparing financial statements, income tax returns, member documentations etc. You will report to the Director. You will need to have a strong superannuation background that will allow you to answer technical/strategy questions from adviser networks, maintain client databases and update workflow daily.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least two years of exceptional SMSF experience
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Experience with BGL360 Software.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202