Senior Management Accountant
$40 - 45 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Our client is a well-respected, highly-complex organisation that offers community services. They pride themselves on providing a supportive atmosphere where staff can develop and thrive in their career.
This role will focus on streamlining operations and ensuring that key decisions are made that will influence the company. Your specific role will encompass, but not be restricted to, the following responsibilities:
- Activity Based Costing (ABC); development, maintenance and presentation
- Annual preparation of the budget along with companywide reporting
- Providing business analysis to ensure senior stakeholders are able to effect allocation of resources
- The reconciliation of non-financial and financial data
- Annual financial planning and reporting
You will be a Qualified Accountant with a solid base of skills in management accounting, with a particular focus on Activity Based Costing. You will have track record of achieving results and display the capabilities that mean you can liaise with all levels of the business. You will be a confident and positive communicator, and be able to offer value-add process improvements and reporting enhancements if needed.
This position will suit someone with an energetic and ambitious attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Stewart Selwood in our Brisbane office on 3039 4298
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane