Senior Front End Developer | Consumer Intelligence Software
$110000 - 125000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
8 April 2019
IT and technology
- Supports most consumer events and exhibitions across Australia and New Zealand
- Enables exhibitors to plan, run and evaluate their events
- Ensures events and exhibitions run smoothly
- Global expansion plans
- Outstanding career growth opportunities
- Flexible work environment, option to work from home
- Greenslopes office location
- Senior Front End development role
- Accelerate the development of new software that enhances the functionality of the platform.
- Working closely with product owners and providing exceptional customer service
- Solving complex problems in a high volume, multi-cloud and multi-region environment.
- Writing code, contributing to design decision-making and mentoring other developers.
- Front End: Web (React), Mobile App (React Native)
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in React, ideally 2+ years experience
- REST Web Services experience
- Exposure to UI/UX would be desirable
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Team mindset and ability to mentor others
- Working knowledge with an agile methodology, preferably SCRUM
- Clear and effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Exposure to back end development desirable (.Net, C#)
- Experience with cloud based technologies desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with an updated & relevant resume. Thank you.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202