Senior Financial Analyst
$100,000.00 - $125,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
5 June 2019
Finance and accounting
An exceptional role awaits a Senior Financial Analyst with an outstanding track record of results. Our client is a leading company with an enviable reputation and a clear plan for sustainable long term growth. As the primary point of contact for all financial issues, you will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges - and fresh opportunities to showcase your talents.
This dynamic role will see you as the primary point of contact for all financial issues. You will be an expert in Financial Modelling, predominantly around project, expansions and acquisitions- you have a direct impact on commercial decision making!
Other duties include project spending and forecasting, along with the ability to report this up to Board level clearly and coherently. Your superior communication skills mean that you are a pivotal finance partner throughout the wider business, including overseas operations.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Prior experience in a corporate business environment.
- Previous experience of managing multiple, large modeling projects at once.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and the wider Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Impressive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
- Sound knowledge of tax and debt concepts.
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you have a natural flair for numbers. A leader by nature, you have the ability to engage, motivate and mentor an already talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to a variety of colleagues including business leaders. You don't just see the big picture, you have the creative flair to understand the story behind the numbers and provide innovative strategies to underpin ongoing improvements and an enhanced corporate growth trajectory.
What's on offer?
- A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company.
- Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognised and rewarded.
- The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business.
- A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way.
- An employer that encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202