$100000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
17 July 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a not-for-profit organisation with over 50,000 members. They are a leading union who add great value to their members and are highly regarded for the work that they do across Queensland. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to work closely with the Director of Business Services, manage the finance function and support process improvement across the organisation.
Reporting to the Director Business Services, core responsibilities include;
- Proven experience in accounting and all aspects of financial management
- Ability to communicate financial positions and issues effectively and accurately and provide sound advice to decision makers
- Extensive experience in the management and use of a range of relevant accounting and payroll software
- Demonstrated experience in developing value adding financial systems and/or processes
- High level interpersonal skills and a proven ability to manage employees in a collegiate and professional work environment
- High level knowledge of regulations governing wages and conditions
CA/CPA qualifications are essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Hector McKirdy in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202