Senior Financial Accountant
$80000 - 90000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
12 June 2019
Finance and accounting
This is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Financial Accountant. The client in question is privately owned and turnover in excess of $200 million. They have grown exponentially over the last 10 years and plan to expand into the ASIA region by 2025.
You will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including month end accounting, reconciliations, journals, supporting external audit where relevant, management reporting and providing insightful analysis to the leadership team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field
- Sound accounting, taxation and payroll knowledge
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 5 years
- Experience of preparing financial statements
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills
You will have strong technical skills and the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks).
What's on offer?
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing projects
- Report directly to senior leadership
- Pathway to Finance Manager
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202