Senior Financial Accountant
$110000 - 140000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance & Accounting
This organization is a top 200 ASX Business and with a variety of business units the potential to advance your career either within Brisbane or Nationally are unlimited.
Reporting through to the Group Finance Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Assist with EOM and ensure all journal entries, ledgers and sub ledgers for the Group are accurate and timely;
- Prepare Financial/ Regulatory / Statutory/ Board Reporting including ASX reporting;
- Co-ordinate the year end and half year end audit process and liaise with external auditors;
- Undertake a range of systems and reporting improvements including developing new templates, reducing reporting timetables and workflows;
- Liaise and developing relationships with key individuals across both financial and operational business units.
This role will suit a savvy, smart Senior Accountant who is looking to fast track their career. Ideally you have previous Big 4 Chartered or prior ASX reporting experience and possess sound technical knowledge. CA/CPA qualifications are essential. You must be a strong communicator and ambitious self-starter who is eager to take advantage of the training and career progression this market leader is renowned for.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.