Senior Financial Accountant
$90000 - 140000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance & Accounting
This is an extremely well recognised Global Company with an ever expanding National presence. Providing a diverse range of services they have aligned themselves with some exciting business partnerships. This is an organisation that over the next 12 -24 months will expand operations and will afford the opportunity for the Senior Financial Accountant to grow within the organization and take on some exciting projects.
Reporting through to the Group Financial Controller the Senior Financial Accountant's key responsibilities will include;
- Manage the Group Reporting including analysis, submission, internal monthly reporting process, partnering with management across the group
- Primary responsibility for coordination, review and submission of General Management Reporting.
- Foster a strong culture that embraces the internal reporting process and policies within the Group Company.
- Facilitate strong working relationships within Accounting and Reporting teams and with finance managers and operational personnel.
- Maintain an understanding of the key business imperatives and projects in nominated business units and identify the financial information requirements.
You are an experienced Senior Accountant who will bring a strong technical skill-set, developed from your time within a Big 4 audit environment. Experience dealing with large listed organisations will be well recognised. You have gained your CA qualifications and are looking to step out of the chartered space into a commercial role and provide expert advice around process and policy. You will also posses excellent communications skills and have supervised and mentored staff previously.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.