Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 26 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 02705TS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our business is committed to hiring the most qualified, highly skilled Sales Consultants and providing them with outstanding career developmental opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a leader in professional level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
Reporting to a Senior Manager the key responsibilities of your role will include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategies to ensure clients have access to the highest calibre of candidates in the market
- Facilitate prompt introductions with relevant candidates and clients
- Provide timely, relevant and constructive feedback to clients and candidates
- Build solid relationships with candidates to understand their technical skill set motivations, strengths and weaknesses and career direction
- Develop a detailed understanding of clients, their organisational structure and potential upcoming needs
- Develop an acquisition and retention strategy to ensure repeat business from your clients
In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals we offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
You will be exceptionally driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street