Senior Business & Planning Analyst
$110000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
31 October 2018
Finance and accounting
This is an international Listed organisation that has long standing history of staff retention and development. This is a pivotal role within the group and will provide key support to the wider business. More than just a financial modeler they seek an outgoing business partner that enjoys working and interacting with operations.
Reporting to the Group Corporate Finance Manager the core responsibilities of the Senior Business & Planning Analyst will involved;
- Financial modelling for business proposals/valuations
- Assist with the maintenance and update of existing financial models for operating projects
- Provide support for various commercial and finance transactions
- Preparation of analysis to Senior Executives and Board members
- Liaise with external consultants required to undertake financial analysis work
- Assist with the review and/or preparation of Board submissions
- Other duties appropriate to the level and responsibility of the position as required
In order to be successful in this position you will need to display an analytical mind with a strong background in modeling and project evaluation. Experience with project related environments such as resources, energy, heavy industry would be well received. You will relish the opportunity build and develop strong relationships with the all stakeholders. CFA would also be held in high regard.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Jamie Harding in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202