$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
11 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their fast-growing company, based just outside of Brisbane CBD- This is more than a job! Based within the FP&A Business unit, this role is an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner contributing to key business decisions across multiple business areas.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in analysis, drawing on your experience in business modelling, reporting, KPI monitoring, project work and forecasting, to name but a few duties. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- CA, CPA or CIMA qualified
- Power BI, Advanced Excel, Power point and slide deck experience
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
- Able to multitask and move between multiple projects at once
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a hardworking team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202