$55 - 65 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
6 June 2019
Our client is an up and coming firm with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence, hoping to add cover to an already impressive team. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
This is a 9-month contract for a maternity cover.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis and budgets. Let your organizational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA qualified
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 4-6 years,
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202