$60000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
August 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
About the company
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing service organisation, and ongoing expansion has created an exciting opening for an Property Accountant. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Property Director though you will be part of a talented and diverse team.
About the Role
- Managing all accounting matters relating to property portfolios
- Maintaining trust accounts
- Reporting for cash flow, arrears for management, trust rollover
- Bank reconciliation and trust legislation
- Preparing accruals, prepayments and adjustments
- Accounts payable
- Tenancy Schedule maintenance and lease interpretation
- Maintenance of property / tenant database
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, ideally within the Property industry
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA qualified or near completion
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Nina Ryu in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202