$60000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
20 August 2018
Finance and accounting
About the company
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing service organisation, and ongoing expansion has created an exciting opening for an Property Accountant. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Property Director though you will be part of a talented and diverse team.
About the Role
- Managing all accounting matters relating to property portfolios
- Maintaining trust accounts
- Reporting for cash flow, arrears for management, trust rollover
- Bank reconciliation and trust legislation
- Preparing accruals, prepayments and adjustments
- Accounts payable
- Tenancy Schedule maintenance and lease interpretation
- Maintenance of property / tenant database
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, ideally within the Property industry
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA qualified or near completion
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Nina Ryu in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202