$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
8 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity? If so this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a hardworking Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that champions work-life balance.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment where every day is different? In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your extraordinary time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
Demonstrates knowledge and compliance with the Australian payroll function;
- Organises and prioritises own work to achieve goals and meet deadlines;
- Implements stretch goals and timeframes to improve personal and team performance;
- Seeks assistance where necessary to ensure outcomes are achieved;
- Measures progress and outcomes against intended results;
- Anticipates broader implications of a course of action and plans accordingly;
- Attends and completes relevant education;
- Takes responsibility to ensure quality of services meet the expectations of the organisation;
- Achieves results on time and without errors;
- Accepts challenges within own work area;
- Uses self-insight to adjust behaviour to match the circumstance;
- Uses technology effectively to deliver results;
- Adapts readily to changes stemming from improvements and innovation;
- Considers strengths and weaknesses of current processes and procedures; and
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team in a high volume environment. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A highly coveted program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202