$30 - 40 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
1 May 2019
Finance and accounting
An opportunity has become available for an experienced, hands-on Payroll Officer to join a leading national organisation. This role will commence as a temporary role for 3-6 months with a potential opportunity of a permanent position for the right person.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be working in a large team but responsible for your own portfolio, your key duties will include:
- High volume processing of fortnightly payroll for multi-sites
- Calculation of long service leave, tax, PAYG, and superannuation
- Processing new starters, terminations and redundancies
- Maintaining the payroll systems and databases
- Process pay adjustments and back pay
- Process tax and super adjustments
- Prepare reports and information as required by various other departments like finance, Centrelink reporting and child support deductions
- Assist with payroll queries via telephone and email
- Experience with PeopleSoft advantageous
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced full function payroll officer that has worked in a high-volume payroll position. You will have the ability to work autonomously but also be a team player.
This is a great opportunity to work within a leading organisation that is about to commence a great growth phase due to acquisitions.
This role is to start immediately so only those who are immediately available and have end to end experience will be considered.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Maddie Swain, Division Manager at our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202