Payroll Officer with AURION
Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 28 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 5656KB
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
An exciting 6- 12 month assignment has arisen to work for a sizeable and complex organisation based in the surrounding suburbs of Brisbane.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Officer will work within a team environment and will be primarily responsible for:
- Payroll processing for 500 staff on a weekly and fortnightly cycle
- Processing of new staff details, timesheet exceptions and terminations
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments
- Interpretation of awards and agreements in line with payroll legislation
- Assisting with payroll enquiries
As a suitable candidate, you will be a tenured Payroll Officer with experience using Aurion 10 or 11. You will have strong attention to detail and have previous exposure working in a high volume and high pressure environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street