Payroll Officer | CBD Location
$60000 - 75000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
July 27, 2018
Finance and accounting
Due to growth of the company, an opportunity for a Payroll Officer has become available. This company is based in the CBD and is a well- recognized organization who values staff retention and development.
About the Role
As the Payroll Officer you will be responsible for end to end payroll functions whilst business partnering across the organization to improving processes and systems. This position will be suited to a professional and experienced Payroll Officer who is driven and has the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
Your primary duties will include:
- The ability to manage all areas of the payroll system
- Being responsible for establishing and maintaining new starts, leavers
- Calculate and deduct appropriate amounts from payroll, including superannuation, tax withholdings and other allowances
- Preparation and submissions of payroll tax, PAYG, workers compensation and other compliance returns
- Promptly responding to payroll queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Processing and entering payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Prepare and review payroll reconciliation and procedures
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, co-ordinate and deliver outcomes in all areas of payroll
- Strong communication skills and be confident in speaking to external and internal stakeholders, along with the HR team.
- Being able to work in a standalone role, so having the ability to get the work done quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Have strong experiences using multiple different systems and having a knowledge of new and upcoming processes to improve payroll processes
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Nina Ryu in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.