$100000 - 120000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
2 May 2019
Finance and accounting
We are recruiting for a leading Brisbane based organization with a global footprint that is the envy of their competitors. This company is a leader in their field.
Working in CBD offices, this is an amazing career move- not just a "new job"
Joining a successful team of high achievers and leading innovators, you will be integral to their ongoing growth and expansion, not just locally- but globally.
Your main duties include, but are not limited to -
- Preparation of the full P&L Accounts and balance sheet analysis
- Monthly reporting, analysis and narrative
- Month end processing
- Close working with the AP/AR team
- Accruals, business partnering
- Assist in preparation of income tax return, budgets, statutory accounts
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field
- CPA or CA
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously- you are a "can-do" person who is always on the look out to help and contribute.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202