$40 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
31 August 2018
This is a 6 month contract based in the CBD.
In this role, you will be responsible for Management Accountant duties which will include budgeting and reporting, financial analysis, supporting audit projects, cashflow forecasting, preparation of end of month financial statements and be responsible for supporting the wider accounts function with ad-hoc projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- CPA or CA qualified or currently studying
- Previous similar experience in a Management Accountant role
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills
You have strong skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202