Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 05 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 051017DH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Due to growth an opportunity for a Financial Accountant has become available. Our ASX listed client based in based in the CBD is is a seeking a Management Accountant.You will perform monthly financial and management reporting. This role will focus on improving the transparency and accuracy of budgets and forecasts whilst maintaining a strong and informative relationship between the finance and operational teams of the organisation.
Due to company growth a position has become available for a Management Accountant reporting to the Financial Controller.
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly management accounting process
- Working on annual budget compilation
- Monthly accounting journals
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidated and individual reporting for the divisions
- Assist with the Monthly Board pack
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Undertaking a CA or CPA
- Ability to manage your time and work to important deadlines
- Able to proactively identify risks and issues and able to drive resolutions forwards
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact David Harrington in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street