Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 02 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 00206TS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is an organisation with a global presence that has bred an outstanding culture within the Brisbane Team. As a recognized employer of choice and a leadership team that is second to none it will make you never want to leave. You will experience a challenge within the role but will receive the rewards and recognition for your performance.
Reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager the Management Accountant's key responsibilities will include;
- Financial planning and projections of all aspects of the Profit
- Preparation of monthly reporting for local management
- Budget development and variance analysis and commentary
- Provide forecasting support to the FP&A Manager
- Support Financial Reporting Team during Month End Process
- Ad hoc analysis across foreign exchange and expenses reporting
To be successful in your role as Management Accountant you will had relevant exposure to the planning, budgeting and forecasting process. You have strong excel skills coupled with an analytical mind. You will want to know what the numbers mean and be able to interpret them and relay their meaning to the relevant business units. Ideally you have experience working within an international business and are professionally qualified.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street