Java Developer | Multiple roles available!
Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 10 October 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : JH10076103
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A reputable company and an industry leader in their field. This company is known for its innovative and cohesive working environment. Join their team on this journey to drive the implementation of their greenfield projects, with an opportunity to push the initiative and release of this national service.
Our client are looking for a Java Developer to join their greenfield project for a 1 year contract. The below technologies needed to succeed in this role include the following:
- 5+ years software development experience in Agile teams
- Java/Spring Microservices back end
- Angular/React.js front end experience
- Junit testing and front end unit testing
- GIT version control
- Self-starter and motivated to achieve high quality results
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Useful to have:
- SOAP UI integration testing
- Microsoft SSIS data integration
- AWS experience
- Atlassian Bamboo experience
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jade Hughes in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street