Java Developer | Multiple opportunities!
Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 11 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : JH9115821
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A reputable company and an industry leader in their field. This company is known for its innovative and cohesive working environment. Join their team on this short-term contract and drive the implementation of their greenfield projects, with an opportunity to push the drive on the implementation and release of this national service.
Our client are looking for a back end integration Developer to join their greenfield project for a 6 month initial contract. The below technologies needed to succeed in this role include the following:
- Extensive experience with Spring Core / Spring Boot
- Experience implementing JSON REST services with Spring MVC
- Solid understanding of REST principles and the HTTP protocol
- Spring Data, JPA and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of concurrent programming principles in Java
- Familiarity with Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Familiarity with CI / CD processes and tools
- DevOps experience in a LINUX server environment
- Agile development principles and related tools (Scrum / Kanban)
- Version control utilising Git and Git-flow processes
You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a commercial development environment and have demonstrated experience in all aspects of the SDLC. A personable and outgoing nature, a Developer that is self-motivated and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jade Hughes in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street