Java Developer | Immediate start!
Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 21 April 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : JH0650
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A reputable company and an industry leader in their field. This company is known for its innovative and cohesive working environment. Join their fast paced and growing team on this contract and drive the implementation of their BAU projects, with an opportunity to push the drive on the implementation and release of this new service.
Experience with the following is highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Single Sign-on & Authentication, must have!
- Apache Camel & Grails
- Spring Integration
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Web Services (SOAP + REST)
You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in commercial development and have demonstrated experience in all aspects of the SDLC. Strong communications skills and the ability to operate with a high level of autonomy, as you will be required to work with multiple supervisors, follow guidelines and follows tasks through to completion.
- Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
- Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Jade Hughes> in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street