$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
11 July 2019
Finance and accounting
If you are looking to join a World class, market leading Public Practice as an Internal Auditor, we could have just the role for you. Our client is looking for your exceptional skills to round out a talented and professional team. Here is a chance to make a valued contribution to internal change, helping to improve business practices and drive innovation with a company that rewards excellence and champions work-life balance. This dynamic position requires working with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
You will be performing internal audits, documenting results and providing support for an informed, objective opinion of risk exposure. Draw on your existing business acumen, flair and business know-how to design and map the documentation of processes and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure. No two days are ever the same as you assist with the development of audit programs by setting the objective, scope and work program of individual audits and compliance with policies and procedures. Your extraordinary communication skills will shine as you provide recommendations to management both verbally and in writing.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Exceptional business experience, allowing you to advise other businesses in best practice and improvement
- Understanding of governance and risk frameworks
- Previous experience of business partnering
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional approach, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous internal audit experience desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
You thrive in a dynamic work environment and can seamlessly balance multiple responsibilities. Your technical knowledge is impressive, and you have the people skills to collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues and business partners. You have extensive finance and accounting knowledge, including detailed understanding of financial auditing, and proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective action. You have the confidence to report audit findings to a wide audience including business leaders.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced workplace offering a variety of projects and fresh challenges.
- Extensive opportunities for you to demonstrate initiative, creative flair, and suggest innovations that improve processes.
- Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skill set.
- A clear career path with a growth-focused company.
- A diverse role with a company that promotes on the basis of merit and supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202