Human Resources Advisor | Temp - Perm opportunity
$70000 - 90000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
7 December 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company seeking a Human Resources Advisor to join their CBD team to offer the provision of strategic and operational people solutions for their portfolio of business.
You will be responsible for delivery of HR Services across Australia and New Zealand
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage day to day HR across ANZ
- Provide trusted advice on policy, state of the art processes and operationalising frameworks to support the business' goals and for annual HR led activities
- Responsible for overseeing the HR operations function and management of HR Officers
- Support managers with internal recruitment
- Become the change champion and coach responsible for driving organisational culture fostering accountability, high performance, excellence and innovation.
- Provide exceptional employee and industrial relations
To be successful in this role, you will be a strategic HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and strong skills in building strategic partnerships. You will also be able to deliver on the following:
- Quality of advice measured by feedback from clients
- Timeliness and responsiveness of service level
- Quality of HR solutions and initiatives as agreed
- Full compliance to relevant employment regulatory requirements in delivery of advice and processes.
- Establishment of credibility as trusted advisor and strategic enabler within client group
- Efficient execution of the delivery of HR Services
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202