$28 - 40 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
10 June 2019
This leading not for profit company is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join their team to manage the Recruitment and HR Function for 3 months as one of their HR Advisors are moving internally to another team. This is a hard working organisation that take great pride in their brand and their growth over the past number of years.
Reporting into the HR Manager, your role will involve but not limited to:
- End to end recruitment for the office based roles
- Reviewing company policies and procedures
- Handling any employee complaints and providing resolutions
- Developing job ads, shortlisting candidates, assisting with interviewing, doing references, liaising with manager for interviewing etc
- General HR administration as required
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience as a HR Generalist and will have extensive experience in end to end recruitment functions. You will have experience across a range of HR functions, processes and protocols.
You will have an energetic yet calm attitude and the ability to work well with all levels of management and key stakeholders. You will be hard working, but will be in a lighthearted and social environment.
You will be able to commence immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 30394204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202