Group Finance Manager
$170000 - 200000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
29 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Group Finance Manager in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and offers solid opportunities to advance within the organisation.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will oversee the efficient working of small team, and you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of the Finance Function- including team development, coaching and mentoring. You will have a proven background in Treasury, Risk and Accounting Management at a Senior Level, including reporting to the relevant boards and committees in these areas
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- A proven team leader, able to demonstrate staff development and coaching
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202