Full stack Java developer
Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 14 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : LS8858558
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A reputable company working in an emerging technology space. This company is known for its innovative and cohesive working environment. Contribute to a full stack environment from BAU development through to Green Fields development.
We are seeking a full stack Java Developer looking to work within a cutting edge technology field.
The below experience is needed to succeed in this role:
- Extensive experience with Spring Boot
- Solid understanding of REST design and implantation principles
- Strong understanding of concurrent programming principles in Java
- DevOps experience in a LINUX server environment (desirable)
- Agile development principles and related tools (Scrum / Kanban)
- Version control utilising Git and Git-flow processes
You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a commercial development environment and have demonstrated experience in all aspects of the SDLC. A personable and outgoing nature, a developer that is self-motivated and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Lachlan Scott in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street