$65.00 - $75.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
28 July 2019
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a well-respected company experiencing sustainable growth. This is 11-month maternity cover which has significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities across all programs.
Your responsibilities include managing the process to ensure that models are correct and are fully accrued each month, verifying and holding the operations team accountable so that end to end incentive processing, payments, accounting and related financial controls are operating effectively. In this highly diverse role you will lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth. Your creative flair will be an outstanding asset as you evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures and controls and suggest innovations to improve efficiency across the business.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
- CA / CPA qualified - essential
- Outstanding accounting experience spanning 7+ years
- Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
- Brilliant communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Impressive organisational skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202